Technical characteristics of efficient meltblown cloth:
A high-efficiency filtering meltblown cloth, comprising a base layer (1), characterized in that the base layer (1) is thermally bonded by polypropylene ultrafine fibers, and the surface of the base layer (1) is provided with a plurality of chip blocking grooves ( 2) The base layer (1) is provided with a ventilation channel (3) provided through the base layer (1), the ventilation channel (3) is in communication with the chip prevention groove (2), and the ventilation channel (3) is continuously bent in the middle 2 Second, it is set in an "S" shape.
The high-efficiency filter meltblown cloth according to claim 1, wherein the polypropylene fine fiber has a fiber fineness of 0.5 to 1 μm.
The high-efficiency filtering meltblown cloth according to claim 2, characterized in that the cross-sectional shape of the chip-blocking grooves (2) is semicircular, and the distance between each chip-blocking grooves (2) is the same.
The high-efficiency filter meltblown cloth according to claim 3, wherein the positions of the chip-blocking grooves (2) on the upper surface (11) and the lower surface (12) of the base layer (1) are staggered.
The high-efficiency filtering meltblown cloth according to claim 4, characterized in that the diameter of the ventilation channel (3) is 1/5 of the diameter of the chip-stop groove (2).
6. A filtering mask, comprising: an upper surface layer (42), a lower surface layer (43) made of the high-efficiency filter melt-blown cloth according to any one of claims 1 to 5, and a filler on the upper surface layer ( The filling layer (4) between 42) and the lower layer (43). The filling layer (4) is made of filter cotton.
The filtering mask according to claim 6, wherein the thickness of the filtering mask is between 20 and 50 g / m2.
Summary of efficient meltblown cloth technology:
The utility model discloses a high-efficiency filter meltblown cloth, which aims to provide a high-efficiency filter meltblown cloth which has the advantage of good filtering effect. The technical solution points are that the base layer of the high-efficiency filter meltblown cloth is made of polypropylene ultrafine fibers It is formed by heat bonding. The surface of the base layer is provided with a plurality of chip-blocking grooves. The base layer is provided with a ventilation channel provided through the base layer. The ventilation channel communicates with the chip-blocking groove. In a zigzag configuration, the high-efficiency filter meltblown cloth has a larger specific surface area and higher porosity. The filter mask has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency, and high dust holding capacity. The meltblown cloth has better air permeability and can block impurities and particles. Small particles of impurities that can pass through the ventilation channel are left in the ventilation channel, further increasing the filtering effect of the high-efficiency filtering meltblown cloth.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why are PP imitation nonwovens so popular?
- What is the effect of mask meltblown cloth compared with shell mask?
- Use of meltblown filter material and primary filter cotton
- How does the environmental sound-absorbing cotton work?
- High-efficiency meltblown cloth takes you to understand the requirements of meltblown process on polymer melt performance
- The main purpose of efficient meltblown cloth
- Meltblown filter material manufacturers teach you how to choose and replace air filter cotton?
- Mask meltblown cloth manufacturers introduce filter materials to you
- Use of high-quality environmental protection sound-absorbing cotton