What functions does a mask melt-blown cloth have? What is a melt-blown filter cloth? I want to say that many of these people are very confused, but many people often encounter such products in daily life. Today we come to popularize science Common sense.
The masks we wear in our lives are mainly to isolate dust, haze, bacteria and other pollution and viruses. According to different protection requirements, the classification of masks is different. Ordinary flat masks generally consist of three layers, and the upper and lower sides are made of PP non-woven fabric. The middle layer is a protective melt-blown cloth, which is generally 20 grams. The N95 cup mask is made of needle-punched cotton, melt-blown cloth, and non-woven fabric. Its melt-blown cloth usually uses 40 grams or even It is taller, plus the thickness of acupuncture cotton, so it looks thicker than a flat mask in appearance, and its protective effect can reach at least 95%.
The mask melt-blown cloth mainly plays the role of isolation and filtering in the mask. Due to the special manufacturing process of the melt-blown filter cloth, it can effectively protect the body from dust, bacteria, viruses and other invasions, reduce various infections, and effectively protect human health. If you want to know more about mask cloth and meltblown filter cloth, welcome to continue to pay attention to the global textile network.
Surgical mask: divided into 3 layers, the outer layer blocks water, the middle layer blocks 5μm particles in the air> 90%, and the inner layer absorbs moisture. N95 mask: N95 is certified by the American Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. N refers to non-oily particles, 95 refers to the filtration rate of 95% under the standard test conditions, and has good adhesion. Selection principles: Gauze masks or disposable surgical masks can be worn for general medical activities. Surgical masks should be worn when working in the operating room or nursing patients with low immune function, and when performing body cavity puncture. Patients with respiratory infections transmitted by air or droplets should wear medical protective masks or N95 masks.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why are PP imitation nonwovens so popular?
- Technical characteristics of efficient meltblown cloth
- Use of meltblown filter material and primary filter cotton
- How does the environmental sound-absorbing cotton work?
- High-efficiency meltblown cloth takes you to understand the requirements of meltblown process on polymer melt performance
- The main purpose of efficient meltblown cloth
- Meltblown filter material manufacturers teach you how to choose and replace air filter cotton?
- Mask meltblown cloth manufacturers introduce filter materials to you
- Use of high-quality environmental protection sound-absorbing cotton