The use of meltblown filter media and primary filter cotton is as follows:
Filter cotton is a kind of filter material made of special materials. During the filtering process, it can effectively prevent those particles or dust from appearing in our bodies, laying a foundation for our health. In order to let everyone in When choosing high-efficiency and initial-effect filter cottons, you can better understand and identify them. We have made a simple distinction between these two types of cotton.
Primary filter cotton: It mainly filters particulates larger than 5 microns, and is almost used in places where the air intake of ventilation equipment and air control systems is used as pre-filtration or coarse filtration, which is in direct contact with outdoor air. It is also mostly used for plate filters. , Folding plate filter, bag filter and other filter equipment. Then the medium-efficiency filter cotton generally filters some small particles, which are more than 1 micron, and is used for secondary or ultimate filtration after coarse-effect filtration, and it is also mostly used for plate filter media.
Meltblown filter material: The air outlet surface of this filter is relatively dense. At the same time, it adds a layer of grid-like mesh to shape it. This structure keeps the filter material with high filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity. It can prolong the service life of the filter. When using 600G and 560G, in addition to ensuring good air quality, the resistance of the filter is relatively high.
It also has a special structure, which uses multi-layer encryption technology, that is, the fiber density gradually increases toward the direction of pure air, higher filtration efficiency, can be blocked at different density levels according to the size of the dust, and more effectively accommodate More dust. The filter has three characteristics: surface tack, full tack, and dryness.
Such products can also be used with an outer frame to make a plate filter. It is a high-performance hot-melt non-woven fabric made of organic synthetic fibers resistant to breakage. In terms of viscous treatment, after the filter material is completely dipped, the dust particles cannot pass because the adhesive completely penetrates the medium, so that the fully filtered air stream is evenly diffused to form a laminar flow state to achieve the best spraying effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why are PP imitation nonwovens so popular?
- Technical characteristics of efficient meltblown cloth
- What is the effect of mask meltblown cloth compared with shell mask?
- How does the environmental sound-absorbing cotton work?
- High-efficiency meltblown cloth takes you to understand the requirements of meltblown process on polymer melt performance
- The main purpose of efficient meltblown cloth
- Meltblown filter material manufacturers teach you how to choose and replace air filter cotton?
- Mask meltblown cloth manufacturers introduce filter materials to you
- Use of high-quality environmental protection sound-absorbing cotton